The world is full of hacks these days.
Work efficiency hacks. Relationship hacks. Dog grooming hacks. Fitness hacks. And of course, health hacks, which may be the most important of all.
After all, everything actually revolves around your health.
Your health is rarely impacted by single events. It’s the little things each day that maintain or destroy your health.
Boost your health with these simple tips:
1. Try intermittent fasting. The human body wasn’t designed to deal with a constant stream of calories. Our ancient ancestors certainly didn’t have the luxury of three meals a day, plus snacks! An 8-hour eating window each day is plenty, and many experts advocate significantly less than that for adults.
2. Bodyweight exercises. You can get a great workout at home without any equipment. If you can’t even do a single push up, stand at the bottom of the stairs and place your hand on an appropriate step. If you’re really out of shape, lie flat on your back on your floor and stand back up. Repeat. Repeat.
3. Have a piece of dark chocolate each day. Dark chocolate is delicious and has numerous health benefits. It can be a great way to finish your evening meal or as a special treat.
4. Use smaller plates. Studies show that using a smaller plate leads to eating less. If you wish to cut calories, this is an easy trick that works, as long as you don’t go back for seconds or thirds because the plate is smaller.
5. Take a cold shower. Hot showers feel good, but there’s not much else you can say about them. However, a cold shower has many benefits. Lower stress levels, better immune response, increased tolerance to pain, and weight-loss can all be yours for a few minutes of misery each day.
6. Move around at least once each hour. Give yourself a break each hour and move around for at least 5-10 minutes. It’s good for you, and you’ll get more work done by taking regular breaks.
7. Challenge your brain each day. Spend some time each day working your brain. For example, learn something new, play chess, do a crossword puzzle, or learn a foreign language.
8. Laugh. Laughing is good for your mind and your body. Stream a funny movie, read some jokes, or talk to a funny friend.
9. Stretch. While you’re watching that funny movie, get on the floor and do some stretches. You’ll feel better and make yourself more resistant to injury.
10. Get sufficient sleep. You can’t be healthy if you’re not getting enough sleep. Experts recommend 7-8 hours each night.
11. Eat your vegetables. Most vegetables are full of vitamins and minerals and low in calories. High levels of nutrition with minimal calories will boost your health and reduce your waistline. It’s hard to overeat if you’re eating a lot of vegetables.
12. Use fruit for dessert. Fruit is nutritious, but most fruits are also high in sugar. Use fruit as a way to finish your meal and avoid less healthy dessert options.
13. Avoid screens before bed. By the end of the day, you’ve already spent plenty of time looking at computer, TV, and smartphone screens. Give your brain a break, and you’ll sleep better.
14. Keep a journal. A journal can reduce stress and boost mental health. Writing in a journal can be a great way to end your day.
15. Drink more coffee and green tea. Both have been shown to provide a ton of health benefits.
There are simple things you can do each day to enhance your health. It’s important to recognize just how important your health is.
There are plenty of examples in the news every single day of people that are suffering from illness.
While you can’t avoid every injury and sickness, there are many things you can do to put the odds in your favor.
A little self-care for your health each day adds up to a lot of health benefits.
Combat mental stress and physical fatigue with a healthy does of our Health and Vitality Jelly, which boast a dose of 900mg of the 6 year old red ginseng extract per serve! This will bulletproof both your body and mind be it at the workplace, gym or in the classroom. Click here to read the reviews and check out the Health and Vitality Jelly on offer today!
If you love these tips today please share!